Traveling during COVID can certainly seem daunting, but you may be surprised just how easy and simple it is to make your much-needed getaway to Turks and Caicos a reality.
What are the current entry requirements?
First, you need to be “TCI Assured” for entry into Turks and Caicos, which requires the following:
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test result from an accredited laboratory – antigen and antibody tests are not currently accepted
- Medical/Travel insurance that covers COVID-19 medical costs, full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions and medevac
- Complete health screening questionnaire and travel authorization form found on the TCI Assured portal
And that is it! Now, there are a few more details that are important so that you can get your approval for entry:
- Ensure your negative COVID-19 PCR test is no older than 5 days prior to your date of travel to Turks and Caicos
- Results should be uploaded to the TCI Assured Portal no less than 24 hours before arrival
Here is an example to assist you with how the timeline works:
Now that you are familiar with the requirements, you must be wondering “How do I get tested and get my results in time?” Well first, let us assure you that since the borders reopened to travellers on July 22nd 2020 we have had many visitors who have successfully navigated the process and have boasted about how easy it all was….and they have their Turks and Caicos photo memories to prove it!
Still, we know that depending on where you are travelling from, processes are not created equal with testing. As we receive your valuable feedback, assistance has been provided to give guidance on testing and insurance opportunities that will be easy, hassle-free and on time.
Enter the TCI SAFE program. TCI SAFE is a “one-stop-shop” for all of your Turks and Caicos entry requirements and gives you ease of access to 48-hour turnaround testing and insurance all in one place.
Now your trip to Turks and Caicos is as easy as 1,2, 3…..and 4!
- Book your airline
- Book your stay with The Somerset at our amazing promotional rates
- Go to TCI SAFE for assistance with all your entry requirements
- Upload your required documents to the TCI Assured Portal and receive your authorization
It is really that easy! Do you have more questions? We are here to help. Contact us at email@example.com for any questions you have on entry, flights, things to do and our special offers. The team at The Somerset on Grace Bay is ready and willing to assist!
NOTE: If returning to a country that requires COVID-19 testing, we provide complimentary on-site testing for guests. Learn more here: https://thesomerset.com/blog/2021/01/28/complimentary-on-site-testing/