With just 53 villas, The Somerset on Grace Bay is intimate to provide personal attention but offers all of the amenities you would expect from a five-star luxury hotel on Turks and Caicos.
As a guest of our Turks and Caicos luxury hotel, you will enjoy the following amenities:
- Babysitting services*
- Beach access, direct, with more than 400 feet of white sand
- Beachfront pools — zero-edge infinity pool and reverse-current lap pool
- Book, DVD and game library
- Complimentary Caicos Kids Club
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary sunscreen bar
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping service
- Fitness center with Cybex training equipment, weights and steam rooms
- Fitness classes — yoga, SUP yoga and Pilates*
- Free parking
- Hobie Cats with sailing lessons*
- In-suite spa services*
- Personal trainers*
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Private chef services and private beach dining*
- Regulation croquet lawn — the only one on Turks and Caicos
- Restaurants — fine dining and casual dining
- Room service
- Snorkeling equipment, kayaks and beach games
- Stand-up paddleboards with lessons*
- Weekly Beach BBQ
- Weekly General Manager’s cocktail reception
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Windsurf boards with lessons*
*Charges may apply
“Moments that take your breath away don't come often. It was wonderful embarking in the moments that matter at a wonderful resort, The Somerset. We really enjoyed the time, service, amenities and overall atmosphere.”
– Marjorie F.
Explore the many shops and restaurants of Grace Bay, which are within walking distance from our Turks and Caicos luxury hotel or easily accessed via bicycle, rental car or taxi.
Keep up with your golf or tennis game with the 18-hole championship golf course and tennis courts located nearby.
Plan your vacation to Turks and Caicos
Our Concierge Jasmine is pleased to assist you with recommendations for activities, tours and dining for your Turks and Caicos vacation.
If you would like to make arrangements prior to your arrival, please contact the Concierge.