Beyond the amenities and activities at The Somerset on Grace Bay, you’ll find many things to do on land and sea on Providenciales and the other Turks and Caicos Islands.
Below are some of our favorites, in no particular order. Our Concierge, is pleased to assist in recommending and arranging tours and activities for all members of your party.
- Kiteboarding – Test your skills on Long Bay, just five minutes away, offering world-class conditions year-round with ongoing breezes and shallow calm water for miles.
- Parasailing – Float above the crystal clear waters of Grace Bay
- Snorkeling – Explore our world-famous coral reefs, frequented by schools of African pompano, sea turtles, eagle rays, sharks, dolphins and Humpback whales.
- Scuba diving – Ideal for beginners, the waters of Grace Bay are warm, shallow and tranquil.
- Bonefishing – Pursue the elusive bonefish in the Caicos flats surrounding Provo, the most expansive flats in the Caribbean.
- Deep sea fishing – Hook your own fresh catch, such as tuna, marlin, wahoo, mahi mahi, swordfish, kingfish and tarpon, in the rich waters surrounding Turks and Caicos.
- Catamaran cruises
- Glass-bottom boat tours
“We tried Snuba diving for the first time in Turks and Caicos. We enjoyed it so much and saw various sea life that we had never seen before. The experience was unforgettable!”
– Jackie H.