PR Director, MP&A Digital & Advertising
Public Relations Account Executive, MP&A Digital & Advertising
The Somerset on Grace Bay welcomes journalists on assignment to experience the resort’s luxury accommodations, attentive service and island-inspired cuisine first-hand.
High-resolution images are available upon request.
About The Somerset on Grace Bay
Located on the world-famous Turks and Caicos beach, The Somerset on Grace Bay is an intimate luxury resort where couples and families alike enjoy treasured times together. The five-star resort features 53 one- to five-bedroom luxury villas and suites ranging from 1,400 to 5,300 sq. ft., as well as two restaurants and bars, two freshwater pools, fitness center, in-suite spa services, a range of activities on land and sea, complimentary Caicos Kids Club, and concierge services.
- TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Award, Top 25 Hotels for Families in the Caribbean, 2017
- U.S. News & World Report, Silver Badge, 2017
- General Manager of the Year, TCIHTA, 2017
- Coolest Pool in the World, No. 2, 2017, Travel Agent Central
- World’s Best Awards, No. 6 in the Caribbean, 2016, Travel + Leisure
- Forbes Four-Star Resort, 2017
- Forbes Recommended Hotel, 2015-2016
- Family Vacation Critic Favorite Hotel, 2014-2016
- T+L 500: The World's Best Hotels, 2014, Travel + Leisure
- Best Hotels in Turks & Caicos, 2014, U.S. News & World Report
- World's Best Awards, No. 20 in the Caribbean, 2013, Travel + Leisure
- World’s Best Hotels for Families, No. 8 in the Caribbean, 2013, Travel + Leisure
- Best Boutique Hotel in Turks and Caicos, Oyster.com
- Best Small Caribbean Hotel, 2012, Caribbean Travel & Life
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence, 2013
- Turks & Caicos Leading Hotel, World Travel Awards, 2009
- Caribbean Leading Suite Hotel, World Travel Awards, 2009