With expansive villa accommodations, a free Kids Club, and an abundance of activities for all ages, The Somerset on Grace Bay is a perfect place for your next Turks and Caicos family vacation.
In fact, our luxury resort was named a Family Vacation Critic Favorite for 2016 and one of the World’s Best Hotels for Families in 2013 by Travel + Leisure.
Our resort also has a prime location on Grace Bay, an idyllic Turks and Caicos beach for family vacations. The soft white sand is perfect for building sandcastles and the warm, calm seas provide a safe place for swimming, snorkeling or just splashing around.
Safe and spacious villas
With accommodations ranging from 1,400 to 5,300 sq. ft., there is plenty of room for your family to experience a memorable Turks & Caicos vacation. For families with younger children, our multi-story Residences are set back from the pools and beach and surround a lush croquet lawn which acts as a large front yard for kids to play in.
Family reunions and celebrations
Celebrating a special birthday? Toasting a milestone anniversary? Gathering multiple generations of family together? Our Events Manager is pleased to assist in arranging special activities at our resort and on Turks and Caicos for your family to treasure the time together.
Special activities could include:
- Private dinner on the beach followed by a bonfire and s’mores
- Seated wine-pairing dinner with a special menu filled with your favorites
- Private, in-suite cooking class
- Private excursions and tours to explore Grace Bay, Providenciales and Turks and Caicos
- Fun, friendly competitions of beach volleyball, croquet and even The Somerset Challenge — a biathlon with a one-mile swim followed by a one-mile run along the shores of Grace Bay
“Winston was a favorite for the kids and even helped the boys get acclimated to the bicycles we used to visit the puppies at the nearby Potcake Place.”
– Kila B.