While we all like to spend time at the beach during our luxury Caribbean resort holiday, there are also many people who also go shopping as a way to relax and rejuvenate.
So, the Somerset has created a unique Turks and Caicos shopping experience, with a mix of designer brand names, local crafts, and toys for the kids.
The boutique is located in the lobby of the Somerset, and is open each day from 10AM to 6PM
What we offer
Our boutique will specialize in local souvenirs and crafts, such as:
- Local hand harvested Food flavored Salts, lime, lemongrass, balsamic vinegar salt, Caribbean spiced Sea Salt
- Local hand harvested Bath Salts in old Rum bottles
- Local cookbooks
- Local Mango Hot sauce or Habanero Hot Sauce
- Local art work done locally
The boutique will also feature the basic, day-to-day necessities that make a trip to the beach fun and comfortable:
- Logo wear
- Resort wear and women’s clothing
- Pareo’s, beach wraps in multiple colors
- Hats, female and male
- Kids stuff, beach toys, games, books, coloring books
- Sunscreen (Coola products, all organic)
More Turks and Caicos shopping – Salt Mills
The Salt Mills shopping area on Provo is home to world famous boutiques and offers an amazing shopping experience.